Does Your Suspension Need Attention?
Symptoms of a faulty suspension vary widely. Unfortunately, some of these symptoms will only be obvious when you're trying to avoid an obstacle in the road or prevent an accident. If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, give us a call as soon as possible and we'll diagnose your problem.
- Fluid appears to be leaking out of the strut or shock body
- Your tires are wearing unevenly
- You hear excessive noise when you go over bumps
- You're experiencing swaying or bouncing
- Your vehicle doesn't seem to be level
- Your vehicle isn't handling well
- Your vehicle seems to do a "nose dive" when you use the brakes
- Your steering is noisy or unusually stiff