Frequently asked questions about wheel alignments:
- If your tires are noticeably uneven
- If there is pulling to the left or right while you drive
- After you change a set of tires, you always need an alignment
- If you’ve driven about 10,000 miles since your last alignment
- If you need to hold onto the steering-wheel to drive straight
- Inspection of your suspension and steering components
- Examination of your tires for size, wear, and inflation.
- Cross-checking your vehicles alignment with manufacturer guidelines
Did you just hit a classic New Hampshire pothole? Checking your alignment now can save you the hassle of having to buy tires sooner.